A consortium between Log Design and Elgra Vision was awarded the contract for NBS (National Bank of Serbia) transformer substation reconstruction based on the „design and build“ conditions. Log Design was responsible for designing and equipment purchasing, while Elgra Vision was responsible for all on-site electrical works.
Our scope of supply was planning and executing the replacement of the existing MV switchgear and LV switchboards. The new design had to conform with the existing space and openings in the slab, as well as with existing exhaust ducts.
Work was only allowed during the weekend since the NBS data center supports all the banking and financial transactions within Serbia. In the first two weekends, it was only permitted to work from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening, the NBS data center and entire office building must be in operation. After the first two weekends, our government published a state of emergency because of the COVID19 pandemic which limited working hours to Saturday from 7 a.m. up to 7 p.m.
- Transformer substation reconstruction in National Bank of Serbia, Belgrade
- SS 10/0.4 kV, 6x1000kVA (transformers) + 2x630kVA (DG sets)
- MV switchgear ABB UniSec – 11 panels
- SCADA remote control and power monitoring
- 6 transformers, 2 generators
- Logstrup system Omega with ABB low voltage devices
- works only during the weekend
- 5 PCCs (Power Control Centers) overall
- 3 PCCs (Power Control Centers) with busbar rating 2000A
- 2 PCCs (Power Control Centers) with busbar rating 1000A
- 35 panels overall
- 14 withdrawable ACBs (Air Circuit Breakers)
- 108 withdrawable units
- 1.5 MVAr modular detuned PFC (Power Factor Correction)