Log Design took active part in designing and building of the largest shopping mall in the region.
In the heart of Belgrade Waterfront, with a total area of 300,000 sqm, Galerija Belgrade was really huge challenge for all engineering disciplines.
With a total installed power of 32 MVA with 17 transformers and 5 diesel generator sets with 4.1MVA, 2.5 km of busways, reliable and safe power supply according to
international and local norms was really challenging task for all of us. During the designing phase, Log Design was responsible for transformer substations design, as well as for power supply design – cables and busways.
In order to provide power supply reliability, LV switchboards acc. to SRPS IEC 61439- 1&2, internal form of separation 4b, type 7 were predicted, as well as electrical metering for consumers or consumer groups of interest.
After many rounds of tendering and strongest competition in that time, Log Design and ABB d.o.o. were awarded the contract for LV switchboards and automated power factor correction systems in transformer substations.
ABB devices were implemented in Logstrup cabinets upon the strict rules of type tested configurations.
Impressive project figures speak louder than pictures.
- Shopping mall, Belgrade, Serbia
- Logstrup system Classic
- System Electric PFC (Power Factor Correction) system
- form of separation 4b, type 7 acc. BS
- switchboards with rear/front access
- 20 LV switchboards overall
- 82 LV panels overall
- 14 LV switchboards, 4b type 7, 3200A in „back-to-back“ configuration
- 3 fixed rear access LV switchboards, 4b type 7, 3200A
- 1 fixed rear access LV switchboards,4b type 7, 4000A
- 2 fixed rear access LV switchboards, 4b type 7, 1600A
- 17 automated PFC (Power Factor Correction) systems – 5.6 MVAr overall