The new CCH is designed to offer the maximum of flexibility and the greatest possible functionality. Many halls can be enlarged or reduced in size as needed, and parallel events can be accommodated almost without limitations. As a stage for the world, the CCH will once again set standards within the international convention scene. With its all-new forecourt area and its daylight-flooded entrance hall rising as tall as the main building, the CCH will surprise visitors with a totally new experience. All this right in the center of Hamburg, with an ICE high-speed train station right at the doorstep.
Name of the project
- Congress Center Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Contractor for design
- M&P group GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
- cca 36.000 sqm, 10 floors
- BWK ENGINEERS d.o.o., Belgade, Serbia
- Log design d.o.o. is engaged in LV and ELV installations design for the reconstruction of CCH in Hamburg. Design will be delivered as fully coordinated BIM model (architecture and MEP), done in Revit at the LOD 450 level.
VIEW ALL PROJECTS